4.3 C
New York
Saturday, November 29, 2025
HomeNewsTurkey: Galatasaray President Dursun Özbek gives update on Osimhen

Turkey: Galatasaray President Dursun Özbek gives update on Osimhen

Galatasaray Club President, Dursun Özbek has provided the latest update on Victor Osimhen, ahead of the club’s Turkish Super Lig derby against Fenerbahce on Monday.

Osimhen has missed Galatasaray’s last two matches, including their Champions League defeat to Union Saint-Gilloise, due to injury.

The 26-year-old striker sustained the injury while playing for Nigeria during the last international break.

Speaking to Ekol TV, Özbek said Osimhen has returned from injury and he will be part of the squad that will play against Fenerbahçe.

“Osimhen will be in the squad. He was the target,” Özbek said.

“Our other players who have returned from injury will most likely be in the squad as well. We will field a very good team.”

Osimhen has been impressive for Galatasaray so far this season in all competitions.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Onuegbu Chuks Theophilus on Mikel Obi quits Super Eagles
Thomas H. Anderson on Roman Goddess_3
Oladimeji Emmanuel on Obama sends investors to Buhari
Verified by ExactMetrics